时间：2015-10-12 14:58:41本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
chair ; tablet chair
网 络chair;the chair;Chairs;Office chair
The chair was intended for you, but she took it away.
Neither chair is comfortable.
He hove a chair through the window.
She pushed her chair back from the table, satiated.
May I bring my chair next to yours?
The chair fragmented under his weight.
Isabel shoved her chair back so quickly that it almost toppled over.
He crashed down on a protesting chair.
They always lean back and put their feet up on the seat in front of them.
1. He sat penitently in his chair by the window. 他懊悔地坐在靠窗的椅子上。
2. Bob slid from his chair and lay prone on the floor. 鲍勃从椅子上滑下来，趴在了地板上。
3. Use your lunch hour to have a nap in your chair. 利用午饭时间坐在椅子上打个盹吧。
4. Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair. 阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。
5. I staggered and had to clutch at a chair for support. 我踉踉跄跄地，不得不抓住一把椅子稳住自己。
6. We had kept its presence hidden with a strategically placed chair. 我们用一张摆放得很巧妙的椅子将它隐藏了起来。
7. He rose from his seat and made for the door. 他从椅子上起身向门口走去。
8. Spencer waded through the debris of broken chairs and beer bottles. 斯潘塞艰难地迈过一堆破椅子和碎啤酒瓶。
9. Check the actual construction of the chair by looking underneath. 看看椅子的下面，检查一下它的实际构造。
10. Her voice was shockingly loud. "Put the chair down," she brayed. 她的声音大得吓人。“放下椅子，”她粗声说道。
11. He pointed to a chair, signalling for her to sit. 他指着一把椅子，示意她坐下。
12. She swivelled her chair round and stared out across the back lawn. 她把椅子转过来，向外凝视着屋后的草坪。
13. The chairs were light in construction yet extremely strong. 这些椅子构造轻巧，但却极为结实。
14. He pulled up a chair and sat down across from Michael. 他拉过一把椅子，坐在了迈克尔的对面。
15. She came towards me so quickly that she knocked a chair over. 她飞快地朝我这边走来，把一张椅子都撞翻了。
16. Mother was sitting in her chair in the kitchen. 妈妈坐在厨房里的椅子上。
17. He waved towards a chair, and seated himself at the desk. 他挥手指了指一把椅子，自己在书桌旁坐了下来。
18. He gradually relaxed his grip on the arms of the chair. 他紧握椅子扶手的手逐渐松开了。
19. Eva pulled over a chair and sat beside her husband. 伊娃拽过一把椅子，坐到丈夫的身边。
20. She sat on a chair in the flagged yard. 她坐在铺着石板的庭院里的一把椅子上。